As I help to prepare, inform and encourage today’s single women and men through monthly P.I.E Updates, Blogs, Youtube Channel, the SRW Book, Facebook Page and Whole Without Holes Counselling for Singles I receive many e-mails, mostly from women, who share the kind of man they hope to meet and marry one day.
From the e-mails I have received and a bit of research, I have come up with 9 traits that most purpose, career driven women are looking for in a potential mate.
- A man with substance
- A man with a plan and plans/vision for his life
- A man with some intellectual depth
- A man with a sense of humour who can take initiative and lead a conversation
- A man with consistency
- A man who has ambition, a steady job would be nice
- A man who is serious about his Christian walk
- A man with a desire to succeed in life
- A man they can imagine providing for a family, praying with the kids at bedtime, helping around the house on Saturday, and is eager to take everyone to church on Saturday/Sunday:)
Ladies, did I hit the nail on the head with this list?
And men is this list TOO MUCH FOR A CHRISTIAN SINGLE WOMAN TO ASK FOR?
I would love to know.:)