As a single, you may experience a number of feelings during the Christmas holidays; loneliness or sadness to name a few. Don’t get me wrong, all singles do not feel sad or lonely at Christmas but if you do, this Vblog was created with you in mind. Like any good friend who wants to encourage and uplift your spirit when feeling down, I hope to do the same by reminding you of what not to do at Christmas if you want to enjoy this wonderful time of the year.
Here’s what I recommend you do instead:
- Look yourself in the mirror and say I am letting patience have her perfect work in me, that I may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
- I’m going to call my family/ friend and make arrangements to be at the Christmas gathering. (Mat 18:20)
- I choose to keep my mind stayed on Jesus because when I do, He keeps me in perfect peace. (Isaiah 26:3)
- I will get up, open the blinds, make my bed and cook myself a healthy breakfast. (Isaiah 60:1)
- I will thank God this Christmas and every other Christmas for never leaving me comfortless. (Deuteronomy 31:8)
Now doesn’t this sound like a man or woman you would like to be around this Christmas?
Read Our Next Blog You’re Worth More Than “A Booty Call”